Transportation Services

Transportation Services

The Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County will provide after school bus transportation from designated schools to the Jeffers and Central Units.

Click Here for the Jeffers Bus Permission Slip.
Click Here for the Central Bus Permission Slip. 

Westview, Seton East, and Seton West Schools will be bused to the Jeffers Unit. 

Vaile students will be bused to the Central Unit. 

Dennis, Test, and Hibberd students will have the option to choose Jeffers or Central Unit. 

Permission slips to participate in the Boys & Girls Clubs after school transportation program can also be picked up at the Jeffers or Central Clubs or at any of the schools we will be serving. Students must be a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County and must have a signed permission slip in order to ride the Boys & Girls Club bus.There is no additional charge for this service. Members must arrange for their own transportation home from the Club. 

Share by: