A major gifts campaign to secure the future for our kids
What is the Focused on the Future Campaign?
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County have created the Focused on the Future Campaign to run from 2013-2015. The campaign will run simultaneously in coordination with the annual campaign and is a three year pledge to:
• Increase Operating Funds to offset non-renewal of educational grants
• Build our Endowment Funds
• Add Heritage Club Members to create a future for generations of youth
Why are we running the campaign?
Boys & Girls Clubs offer positive alternatives to children who may be surrounded by negative influences, showing them how to live successful and productive lives. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Wayne County want to maintain the high quality programs we run that increase academic performance, promote healthily lifestyles and build character and leadership of its members. We are also planning to deal with the loss of funding from government sources that started in 2013. Our endowment funds help us strengthen our finances and create a certainty of future funding.
1. Operating Fund- $100,000 each year for three years
2. Endowment Fund- $250,000 each year for three years
3. Heritage Club- increase our members by 15 each year for three years
For more information on Focused on the Future Campaign contact:
Jennifer Ochoa at email@example.com or Bruce Daggy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 765-962-6922
Opening doors to GREAT FUTURES for our youth!
Thank you for supporting our mission: To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.